Where To Check On Web For Service Calls On '97 Buick LeSabre ?

Hello:
Might someone please suggest web sites where I can find out if there have been any service recalls, non-publicized service recalls, etc., for my '97 Buick
LeSabre ?
Thanks, Bob
Your local Buick dealer. Give them the VIN#, build date and in service date. They will tell you which recalls and/or TSB apply to you particular vehicle that have not been completed, if any. Not all of which apply to every one ever built.
mike hunt
Robert11 wrote:

Buick
Here's a link Robert: http://www.alldata.com/TSB/07/970715FE.html
if you don't mind throwing out the last eight numbers of your vin, I can do it and let you know what I find.I can go on VIS and pull up what you need ... Bobo

Buick
if you don't mind throwing out the last eight numbers of your vin, I can do it and let you know what I find.I can go on VIS and pull up what you need ... Bobo

Buick
Bobo,
I just purchased a 1997 Le Sabre. Can you please post any recalls for my unit ??
The last 8 of my VIN are : VH 592982.
I appreciate any info you can provide.
Thanks !!!

have
There are no open recalls on your vehicle.. Isent you 3 emails with information I was able to bring up...Bobo

Thanks Bobo. I appreciate it !!!
I use a fake e-mail here due to SPAM.
I alos tried e-mailing you the request before posting it here but your hotmail.com account kicked it out.
65.54.167.230 does not like recipient. Remote host said: 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable Giving up on 65.54.167.230.
Thanks again !!

there
'97