Where To Check On Web For Service Calls On '97 Buick LeSabre ?

Hello:

Might someone please suggest web sites where I can find out if there have been any service recalls, non-publicized service recalls, etc., for my '97 Buick LeSabre ?

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Robert11

Your local Buick dealer. Give them the VIN#, build date and in service date. They will tell you which recalls and/or TSB apply to you particular vehicle that have not been completed, if any. Not all of which apply to every one ever built.

mike hunt

Robert11 wrote:

Reply to
BenDover

Here's a link Robert:

Sting Ray

if you don't mind throwing out the last eight numbers of your vin, I can do it and let you know what I find.I can go on VIS and pull up what you need ... Bobo

Reply to
Bobo

if you don't mind throwing out the last eight numbers of your vin, I can do it and let you know what I find.I can go on VIS and pull up what you need ... Bobo

Reply to
Bobo

Bobo,

I just purchased a 1997 Le Sabre. Can you please post any recalls for my unit ??

The last 8 of my VIN are : VH 592982.

I appreciate any info you can provide.

Thanks !!!

Reply to
Guido

Reply to
Bobo

Thanks Bobo. I appreciate it !!!

I use a fake e-mail here due to SPAM.

I alos tried e-mailing you the request before posting it here but your hotmail.com account kicked it out.

: 65.54.167.230 does not like recipient. Remote host said: 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable Giving up on 65.54.167.230.

Thanks again !!

Reply to
Guido