Where'zit go ?

2002 BUICK, 3.1 engine;

I was changing the air filter whan I noticed;

A plastic pipe, connected to the top of the ( rubber ) duct between the filter and the intake manifold;

It goes down behind the engine, and is connected to.... nothing !

It's tight back there ! I can't see a hose or a fitting.

????

Reply to
Anonymous

Goes into a hole in the rear rocker cover. It's part of the PCV system.

Reply to
anon

snipped-for-privacy@idirect.ca wrote in news:1175269271.602597.61520 @n76g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:

under the ign. module. you can fit it back in without removing anything........kjun

Reply to
Kjun

Thanks for the help. It was dark, crowded, I could barely get my hand back there. I felt like a teenager on a first date. Fortunately, the plastic pipe is "formed", and I followed it back to a nearby hole. Pipe's plugged back in....car's happy.... I'm happy. Thanks for the help.

Reply to
Anonymous