Where'zit go ?

2002 BUICK, 3.1 engine;
I was changing the air filter whan I noticed;
A plastic pipe, connected to the top of the ( rubber ) duct between the filter and the intake manifold;
It goes down behind the engine, and is connected to.... nothing !
It's tight back there ! I can't see a hose or a fitting.
????
<rj>

Goes into a hole in the rear rocker cover. It's part of the PCV system.
snipped-for-privacy@idirect.ca wrote in wrote:

under the ign. module. you can fit it back in without removing anything........kjun
--
The Source For Premium Newsgroup Access
Great Speed, Great Retention

Thanks for the help. It was dark, crowded, I could barely get my hand back there. I felt like a teenager on a first date. Fortunately, the plastic pipe is "formed", and I followed it back to a nearby hole. Pipe's plugged back in....car's happy.... I'm happy. Thanks for the help.
<rj>