Which wiring harness for a 2002 Blazer

I have looked on many web pages for this and I still dont know which wiring harness I need for the Delphi AM/FM/cassette radio for the 2002 Blazer.
I think the radio is a DIN 1.5, the radio is 3 1/2" H x 8" wide, maybe this is a double DIN.
I found what might be right in the part number metra 71-1858.
But that one says it is a 21 pin plug, the back of this radio has 15 actual pins, counting the pins and the blank holes without pins is 24.
And in calling around and looking on the internet I have come up with several other part numbers like GM-01 and 02 and GM-05.
Thank you for the help

Won't the factory harness work?

It's 1.5.

What is it you are actually looking for?
Steve
What is it you are actually looking for?
Steve
What I am actually looking for is the correct harness for this radio, to hook this radio up to my DC power supply in the house. Thanks again
Ah, now I get it. I think your best bet might be to check out your local junk yard and scatch the connector/wires from the dash. If you are looking on websites that have after market harnesses, they are usually so you can connect an aftermarket stereo to the factory wiring. They won't plug into the back of the factory stereo. You may or may not have already known that.
I checked out www.acdelco.com and they list some factory connectors. Check out ACDelco p/n PT108 and PT582. It appears this radio uses two 10-way connectors.
Steve