Why are GM cars so glitchy?

Chevy with 4300 miles, now one blinker goes five times faster than the other. 4000 miles: parking brake went out of adjustment. 3900 miles: first of three rattles appears. Lovely.

Wilhelm wrote:

That means a bulb has burned out. The mechanical timer will do that since there is a different load, that way you know your bulb is burned out before the nice officer stops you to inform you.
Bad luck. Get a different one.
GW
Wilhelm wrote:

1. Chevy nor GM made the turnsignal bulbs. Might be a bad Flasher and not a bulb.
2. Your car is under warranty, bring it in. 3. Don't signal when no one is around. 4. Next post mention the model your talking about.
Good Luck
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~266,400 miles_~_~~_
On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 01:32:15 -0500 (CDT), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Harry Face) wrote:

And from another article he wrote:

Should I assume your Bonneville? :) Vuarra
yes my car - but I found out its a T - 50
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~266,400 miles_~_~~_