Why Bomb Toyota?

Since the US by treaty help overwhelm the Axis Powers during WWII and won the Pacific War against the Japanese, do we really need to waste bombs on Toyota???

Are there ones on this newsgroup that propose a military engagement like Gulf War 1 and Gulf War 2??? Snip

Bombing Toyota will mean bombing 11+ major locations in the USA, killing thousands of USA citizens that happily work there.

Bombing UAW headquarters would be more productive and appropriate. Toyota is not the enemy. The enemy is within.
And yes, it's a joke...the bombing part - the rest is true.
- nopcbs
<DIV><FONT face="Arial Narrow"> <DIV>Since the US by treaty help overwhelm the Axis Powers during WWII<BR>and won the Pacific War against the Japanese, do we really need to<BR>waste bombs on Toyota???</DIV> <DIV><BR>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Are there ones on this newsgroup that propose a military engagement like<BR>Gulf War 1 and Gulf War 2???<BR>&nbsp;<BR>Snip<BR></DIV></FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=