Why do i have oil in my airbox

I have oil getting into my air box of my 2000 cavalier .Why is this Is it all going through the blow by opening.I am also getting p0300 readings on my comp.Is this a cause of this as it would naturally be
screwing up my air system..
On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 05:13:03 -0000, racin1

Here's a couple of the usual suspects to check:
- PCV valve & associated hoses (easy fix)
- Excessive combustion gas blow-by (not so easy fix)
- Remove oily K & N filter. Put back paper element.
Your P0300 code indicates a misfire condition which can be caused by MANY issues. Any other codes in the PCM??
Regards, Al.