Window Handle

Does anyone know how to remove the window handle on a '95 chevy pickup. I need to get the door paneling off so I can tighten the exterior handle. It is falling off. Is there a horse-shoe clip that needs to be
removed? I could't really see too well.
Should be a C clip on the back of the handle.
There is a tool you can rent / buy to remove the clip.
You can also wrap a rag behind the handle and pull up & down on each end of the rag to snag the clip off.
Good Luck
harryface

Echo that. I have the tool, but before I got one I used a rag. Must have removed a hundred door and window cranks this way.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net