Window won't close .

My driver side door window wont close up or down, I think the switch or window motor is defective. So I will be going to the Dealer next week to have it checked out and
replaced...
Has anyone had the same type of problem, I have an Impalla 2000.
What would be the approx cost for this type of repair. jak
On this car, the most common culprit is the window motor. In my area, I'd figure on about $200, but I'm in the high rent district.
two hundred dollars. not a good product... GM products are very poor quality
jak
On Sat, 29 May 2004 12:57:19 -0400, "hyundaitech"