Windows motor electric schem ??

I have problem that the pink wire that connected to the switch of the electric window doesn't supply the power. Does somebody have a schem where this pink wire conected to and from, and
which fuse?
you need to tell everyone what make and model and year the car is befor
anyone can tell you if they have a schematic
-- penumbral_shadowTrackpads.com! Community Forums, Gallery, more! 150,000 Photos, 3,000 Videos and growing! http://www.trackpads.co

What kind of car, what year, what model?
Please state year make and model of vehicle.

Sorry, I forgot...
GMC Safari 1991

The Pink wire is the power feed to the Master switch on the drivers side and also to the passenger side switch. It comes from a Circuit Breaker not a fuse. The CB is 30A, the circuit number is #343 and the CB is 'B' on the fuse block(lower CB of 2 CBs in the fuse block, next to the 20A Wiper fuse) The CB is powered 'Hot' in Run and Retained Accessory power.
Hope this helps.........
Dave S(Texas)
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote in message

I can scan and send you the diagram. I have another problem with windows of my 91 safari. send me a message if you want. good luck.