Wiper problems

Just curious if anyone has had a problem with their wipers working on a Lumina Mini Van. The only time mine work is when it ISN'T raining..

Reply to
Zteve20

solder joints on the control board of the wiper control/motor under the hood. What year lumina? GM has had this problem for years in lots of models. I resoldered my 94 Safari 3 years ago (easy job) and been great since.

Reply to
no one that you know