wireless headphones for factory installed overhead DVD systems

I have a 2005 Suburban that came with a factory installed DVD system from Panasonic. It also provided two wireless headphones. I have four children and have been looking for aftermarket headphones that would
work with this system. The dealer told me that he had heard of some aftermarket choices that were better and cheaper than what GM offered. To date, I have not been able to find any. Does anyone know about the headphones the dealer was speaking of, or was he not properly informed. I am about to give up and buy what GM offers, but I must admit I don't think they are worth $86.00 each. Any information will be appreciated.