Wireless Headphones for GM Entertainment System + 2002 Silhouette Feedback Needed

I'm getting ready to purchase a 2002 Oldsmobile Premiere Silhouette from a dealer. Everything appears to be in order except the wireless headphones do not appear to be present.
Does anyone know how much these headphones sell for? Can you buy them from somewhere else, or am I stuck with buying them from the dealer?
I may try and work a deal where I can get the from the dealer @ cost.
Additionally, does anyone have some last minute input on the Silhouette? We currently have a 1999 Montana and have, for the most part, really enjoyed it as a vehicle with 2 small children.
I'd appreciate any insight.
Thanks, Flynn
Not trying to kill the dealer, but they really should get the headphones for you as part of the deal as long as the equipment was factory...if its an aftermarket kit they may have difficulty...At the very LEAST they should get them to you at cost... Bobo ...

Yeah, I know what you're saying. The thing is, we've gone back and forth and got the van well below blue book. It's can't hurt to try though. And I'm sure I can probably swing a deal to get them @ cost regardless. I'm just hoping they don't cost that much, but something tells me they're somewhat expensive.
Thanks 4 the reply.
-- Flynn
Make sure you investigate the intake manifold problem with the 3.4L engines.
I got lucky and mine went at 35,480 miles while still under warranty. Otherwise it would of cost around $900.
Do a search in this newsgroup for more info and check out the following:
http://www.petitiononline.com/GMcnsmrs/petition.html
and
http://www.gmintakeleak.com /
Good luck!
Jeff-

I had no idea. Thanks 4 the heads up. We have been lucky so far with our '99 Montana. It's got 54,000 on it now. Hopefully the new van won't have the problem either.
-- Flynn