Wiring Diagram

I am looking for a wiring Diagram for a 1971 Cadillac Fleetwood 75. Can anyone help me out?

Mainly the engine diagram and under the dash.

remember & did not insert my disc(s) until I learned what you needed specifically. My proggy shows wiring diagrams mainly as AC-circuit, Starting-circuit, Charging-cct, Trans-cct(yes, trans ccts mainly on newer comp-controlled shift). Had hoped I could help. s

Found it 1st look under Google. HTH, s
Thanks guys.
I forgot. I was told last night that if I could get the local dealership to cooperate, they should have a copy of the repair manuals with the diagram in it. I was just hoping not to have to deal with them.