wiring diagrams

Can anyone assist with wiring diagrams for 1995 Pontiac Transport van, 3800 engine. Having a problem with the left powered mirror. The right side is working fine. Tried a new switch. No luck. Neither vertical or horizontal adjustment so it seems there may be no power to it or lacking ground??

TIA

Incidentally got the command start working posted in a previous message.

Reply to
labatyd

The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups---= - Total Privacy via Encryption =---

Reply to
Shep

Got it partially figured out now. Was able to obtain a wiring diagram form a mechanic which was a big help. However there are three blue wires that come from the mirror switch which provide the common dc for the two motors in the mirror. Those wires are not shown on the diagram. Maybe it's an option. The common heads out from the control switch into some area under the dash and returns to each motor to provide the dc. It appears there must be a sensor or contacts under the dash which when open cutoff power to the mirror. For whatever purpose I have no idea. Perhaps it's an over load? At times there will be vertical adjustment but no horizontal with the wires connected. Other times I have neither.

Anyway when I bypass the contacts that must be under the dash the mirror works fine. It's odd that the right side isn't affected in the same way.

Reply to
labatyd