Wont Start when hot unless floored???

Hi;
Have a 2000 S-10. It has EFI. It starts right up when it is cold. When it has been running, it will not restart. It turns over just fine, but will not fire. If I hold the accelerator all the way to the floor, it
will fire right up. Any idea where I should check?
Thanks Pat
You are likely to have more responses if you include other info such as which engine, how many miles, and anything else you can think of, i.e. recent work done to it, etc.

I'm thinking you've got a fuel injector leaking. After you shut if off, the leaking injector drips fuel into the intake manifold and causes a very rich mixture on hot restart. When you open the throttle butterfly all the way, (by holding the accelerator all the way to the floor), you're allowing enough air to mix with the excess fuel to make a combustible mixture. When it's cold, it needs extra fuel to start, which explains that symptom. Pull the fuel rail with the injectors on it, and just turn the key to on, not start, to pressurized the fuel rail and check for one of the injectors weeping fuel. Just my .02 and hope it helps. Had this problem on a '92 Olds Cutlass.
Garrett Fulton