Wont start when hot unless floored

Hi;
I have a 2000 S-10 with a 2200 engine. When the car gets to operating temperature, and is shut off, it will not restart. It will turn over as expected, but the engine will not fire. If I hold the accelerator
to the floor during the cranking, it will usually fire up. Any idea what sensor I should be checking?
Thanks Pat

Did you bother to read the 2 responses you have already received?