Would a Buick Regal rim fit on a 1999 Chevy Venture?

I saw a set of rim 5x115 (70.3Bolt hole) 15x6" and other numbers are the same. REGAL SPECS -------------------------- OE size: 15x6 Bolt: 5x115
Lug Nut: 12mmx1.5 CB:70.3 ETC: H
VENTURE SPECS -------------------------- OE size: 15x6 Bolt: 5x115 Lug Nut: 12mmx1.5 CB:70.3 ETC: (empty field)
The only field different is teh ETC field, its empty for the venture. I read this off the discountedwheelwarehouse wite. I wonder if the rims are the same. Can someone please help. Can I use it on my venture?
Yes they are the same, we once used a spare wheel off my monte carlo on my friends uncles venture van when he had a flat.