Would a Buick Regal rim fit on a 1999 Chevy Venture?

I saw a set of rim 5x115 (70.3Bolt hole) 15x6" and other numbers are the same. REGAL SPECS

-------------------------- OE size: 15x6 Bolt: 5x115 Lug Nut: 12mmx1.5 CB:70.3 ETC: H

VENTURE SPECS

-------------------------- OE size: 15x6 Bolt: 5x115 Lug Nut: 12mmx1.5 CB:70.3 ETC: (empty field)

The only field different is teh ETC field, its empty for the venture. I read this off the discountedwheelwarehouse wite. I wonder if the rims are the same. Can someone please help. Can I use it on my venture?

Reply to
Joseph

Yes they are the same, we once used a spare wheel off my monte carlo on my friends uncles venture van when he had a flat.

Reply to
Paradox