Wow, The New Tahoe Might Be World Class

If one can believe the gushing review on thecarconnection.com this could be the best new vehicle introduction from GM in many, many years.

Now if GM can figure out how to hit the ball out of the park with all of it's models then perhaps there is some real hope.

Right now most of GM's lineup is merely competitive. The new Tahoe looks like it will be a real contender for best-in-class.

John

Reply to
John Horner

Bankruptcy at the pump. LOL

Reply to
Jim Higgins

No amount of lipstick will make that pig look pretty. Wonder if she is hungry at the trough too?

Reply to
<HLS

That should not be problem it gets better fuel mileage than a comparable Toyota, and it costs less to drive home ;)

mike hunt

Mike Hunter

And if history repeats itself, it will depreciate much faster than a Toyota too ;)

But all kidding aside, I really do hope GM starts to take engineering and build quality issues seriously, I miss my Suburban, but not the repair bills.

Reply to
Morton Throckmocker

I personally don't care if a vehicle depreciates. I'll take the car, truck, or van that lasts the longest. I put my money (my wife has other ideas) on American made Iron.

Those who are worried about depreciation shouldn't be buying the vehicle in the first place. Ever wonder why vehicles lose value so quickly, may be that they aren't worth the cost to begin with.

...Ron

--

68'RS Camaro 88'Formula 00'GT Mustang
Reply to

RSCamaro said the following on 2/2/2006 7:52 PM:

Nor do I. I keep cars 8-12 years. The value of most are in the crapper by that time. The only exception was a 1987 Caravan I once had. I bought it new for ~$12K late in 1986 and sold it for $4K in early 1997. A 8K depreciation in a little over 10 years wasn't bad! We put very few $$$ into it in repairs. The people we sold it to drove it another 4 years! Got lucky on that one.

Reply to
jcr

I was once told to stay away from redheaded women and dog racing. I must add this vehicle to the stay away list.

Reply to
<HLS

LMAO! HLS, I'll bet that you married that redheaded woman and take her to the dog races once a week! *LOL*

Reply to
Cool Jet

Probably too late. Sales of Explorers and others that size and larger are very down. Buyers are moving to crossovers.

Reply to
Spam Hater