WTB 88 S10 Blazer Interior Soft Parts

I'm looking for blue or charcoal grey arm rests, both sides and blue sun visors, both sides. Only place I've seen them so far is LMC truck. LMC shipping charges are way
too high and they want $70 each for the sun visors. Seems like too many $$$ for a piece of cardboard. Used, in very good shape is OK, but would prefer new. any help in locating, or if you have would be greatly appreciated.
--

Ralph Shapiro
Rohnert Park, CA 94928