XM Radio Info wanted

I am looking for the model number of the receiver box for a GM XM Radio. It is the box that is usually mounted away from the radio and is connected to
the antenna and to the radio by a cable. Thanks.
you can buy XM from www.bought4less.com contact them for DELPHI (GM) XM components.
Are you saying that your website sells GM OEM parts? That is what he is looking for.