zafira ecotec diesel fuel pump

does anyone know what drives the ecotec 2.0 ltr diesel injector pump? I am led to believe that the camshafts are chain driven on this engine, but wondered if the same chain drives the injector pump?
Also would anyone happen to know the labour time for replacing the electronic injector pump on these? My Autodata book doesn't cover this model for some reason. Its a year 2000 16valve model. many thanks. Steve.