0-60 times on a 2005 Honda Accord?

I'm trying to find a 0-60 time for the 2005 Honda Accord Sedan, and it's surprisingly missing from all the usual web sites where I would look for it.
I'm trying to choose between the EX-Leather/Nav Sedan the EX-V6-Leather/Nav Sedan.
Does anyone know the 0-60 (or know a website where it is published) for both models?
-MVL
mvl_groups snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_attrib_autos.php/year 05/modelid2/body=Sedan/
2005 Honda Accord DX (4D Sedan 5sp) Engine: 2.40L, Cyl: 4, Hp: 160, 0-60 time: 8.70
Firemah wrote:

Dang, my link went bust.
I still have a hard time believing that the Sedan and the Coupe get the same 0-60 times. I think the website lies in some cases.
0-60 in 6.7 sec Same as the 2005 V6 hybrid http://www.modernracer.com/hondaaccordex.html