'01 Accord - ABS light solid in morning only

Hello. I have a 2001 Honda Accord EX (4 cylinder) sedan with 81k miles. For the last few morning when I start the car I get the yellow ABS light staying on. My commute to work is very short so and it says
on for the entire 5 minute drive. No ABS light for the rest of the day - just my first short drive in the morning getting to the office. Weird.
Could this light just be just a false positive do to cold weather? I'm in the Philadellphia suburbs and it has been artic for the last couple days.
waynewright wrote:

=================================== Could be you've got water in the ABS system. Has it ever been bled? Is it below freezing in the AM where you are?
'Curly'

I know nothing about ABS systems. It has been below freezing in the mornings, but also durring the day too. No ABS light on this morning. Strange.
Have the code read out. It will tell you where the problem is. Chances are it is one of the wheel sensors but you will never know until you have the codes and diagnosed. Everything you get on here are simply wild a## guesses...

Can the code be read after the light has gone off, or do you have to have the code read while the light is on?