01 accord AC compressor ticks at idle

Good day,
Bro-in-law just picked up an 01 Accord LX with 100000kms on it. Nice car... not new, but not old either.... Pretty sure they will be driving it for the
next 10 years.
One thing of note is that the AC compressor makes a ticking noise at idle. When you turn the AC on, the tick goes away. Upon inspection, it appears that the pulley on the AC compressor is crooked.
Is this a major problem? Is it a known problem? I have never had any issues with my 98 civic, and the AC compressor looks very similar...
Thanks Terry in Winnipeg.

I have a similar 01 (EX 4 cyl with 90k km), and it is a great car. An Accord with 100k is barely broken in... and there has never been any issue with the AC. Did you check for the obvious, i.e. belt condition and tension? Is the whole compressor crooked or just the pulley? The ticking noise may have nothing to do with the pulley.
At idle, the pulley itself appears to be off center. Maybe the belt was overtightened at some point?