'01 Accord check engine light

After replacing the cabin filters on first drive the engine light came on. Having to remove the panel just below the glove box, I had to disconnect the green connector in the right side fuse compartment to have better access to a screw. It's back where it needs to be. Also checked the fuel filler cap and it's on securely.

About a month ago I had the timing and drive belts recently replaced and the

105K servicing done on the car. So I know the servicing part is covered. Is there anything else I need to be checking?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
precambrian