01 accord swap.....HELP!

Ladies & Fellas,
I need all suggestions and help i can get. I have an 2001 LX 5spd. The engine is dead. Im about to swap engines and so since im swapping why not add
more juice right? Well my question is which engine would benefit me the most with LEAST headache, an h22a or an f20b? Now for both engines, would i need one thats the same year? Ive gone through all the engine postings and am completely CONFUSED! Money kinda of isnt an issue, i got a few thousand to work with, I just dont want to regret anything, and i DONT want that stock $hit either. PLease help, all suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Im doing this swap within the next week.
Thanks!

What's the difference between your original motor and the F20? They're both 2 liters.
The H22 has 2.2 liters of displacement,slightly more torque I guess. I doubt the performance gains would be worth the extra trouble. Now if you turbocharged the motor....

If you swap engines,then you have to swap ECU's also.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik