01 CIVIC QUESTION

Have another snag with my 01 Civic. The lights on the dash that indicate what gear you are in (Drive/Park/Reverse/ etc) will sometimes flicker just for a moment and then it may not happen for a day or so. The guage lighting is not effected so this shift indication circuit must be a seperate circuit. I suspect that I have a loose wire coming from the shift switche area but need dawings to trace the wiring. Can somone recommend a good after market repair manual that is fairly comprensive a covers the electricl as well the engine / brake system as well as vrious other key systems. I called the honda dealer but they want 290 for the main shop manual, another 290 for the supplement manual and they don't list a manual for the electrical in the 01 Civic. Their must be a good set of after market manuals available for an 01 / 2 door Civic LX. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Bill

Reply to
Bill Falconer

Try

to see if there is an electrical manual. I have a couple for CR-V and they are very nice to work with.

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_