'01 Honda Accord Dashboard Lights -- General Question

Hi all,

I have noticed for sometime now that the dashboard lights in my '01 Honda Accord seem awfully dim. I've adjusted the brightness, but they're still soooo dim compared to my other cars. Is it possible to "upgrade" them ?

Thanks

Reply to
Eric

Is this what happens when youngsters stare too much at them new bright headlights? ole bob

Reply to
N.E.Ohio Bob