02 Accord Radio Code Reset

My radio reset when my battery went bad. I tried the code that I was given and it did not work. The instructions say to keep trying but after a few
tries it locked out and now it does not want to accept any code.
Any answers out there ?????
Thanks in advance

Wait an hour and try again. You only get three tries before the hour-long lockout occurs.
Have you tries going to the dealer to make sure the code you have is correct?
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
silvia pugliese Powledge wrote:

I think the answer is in the PDI sheets at this page. You have to leave the stereo _turned on_ for an hour, then you can try again.
'Curly'
silvia pugliese Powledge wrote:

It's also explained in the owner's manual.
'Curly'