02 Civic Radio Code

I have the code....what is the proper way to enter it?

(Car on or off? etc)

Reply to
riz

Here is how my '93 worked:

Turn the key on, turn the radio on, enter the code.

If you do it wrong three times (I think it is three) the radio locks up and you must wait one hour with the radio turned on before trying again.

You might want to register with Honda Owner Link

One must register, but it is a simple and painless operation. I do not receive any email from Owner Link, so they must either not send any or I opted out of them.

There it is possible to download PDF versions of owner's manuals where the answers to questions like yours can be readily found.

Elliot Richmond Itinerant astronomy teacher

Reply to
Elliot Richmond

Reply to
riz