03 Accord ABS, TCS lights

The ABS, brake system and TCS lights are on in my '03 Accord EX V6. Is there a way that I can diagnose this further? What usually causes all three of these lights to come on at the same time?
Thanks!
On 6/12/07 9:23 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@x35g2000prf.googlegroups.com, "Dave"

They are all related and interconnected. The TCS uses the ABS system to perform its function, & the B in ABS stands for brake. It is normal for them to all come on for certain problems.
First off, make sure the brake fluid is up to the "full" mark. If that doesn't fix it, then get out the scanner and check for ABS/brake system codes to ID the problem.