'03 Accord AM / FM 6 Cd replacement cost?

My cd player (AM/FM 6 cd in-dash changer) can no longer read any cd's after about a minute. This problem began intemittently a few months ago and has progressed to the point that it is now altogether useless. Does
anyone know if just the cd player / radio can be replaced or will the entire cd / air conditioning unit have to be replaced. I already had to replace that whole unit 10 months after I got the car because all of the displays went dark. That fix was under warranty, this one will not be. So how much will this fix wind up costing me? Thanks.
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

Why not slip it out and take it into a STEREO shop and have it serviced? If it was a $40 walkman, yes, throw it away.
'Curly'

Because it seems to be intergated into the same unit with the A/C system. When the displays all went dark shortly after I bought the car, the entire A/C / Cd unit had to be replaced.
Aren't there some cleaning disks available? Have you tried them?

Yes, I tried that and it didn't correct the problem. Thats why I fear the whole player is shot.

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-Uny40g9HcaX/cgi-bin/autoinfo/autoinfo.asp?lp