03 Accord cd player trouble

I've got the 6-disc changer Cd player in my '03 Accord EX. The unit though is only about 16 months old as the original was replaced (under warranty) because all the illumination / displays went dark about a year
after I bought the car. Now this new unit is already skipping and just intermittently pausing. I think maybe the laser is losing its aim or tracking. Anybody else having trouble with theirs? I fear I'll have to replace the entire unit, which also includes the climate control system. Does anybody know what it'll cost me to replace this? Thanks.
There are kits avaible for a aftermarket. the kits run around about$150.00.

I had the radio in my 2003 Accord Ex Manual replaced three times in a little over two years. All were done under warranty, but it was very frustrating to not have lights and or the ability to play music for extended periods of time. I finally traded it a month ago for a new Element, and I was glad to get rid of it. I had more trouble with that 2003 Accord than with all the other Hondas I have owned combined!
Steve
same here