03 Odyssey Rear Window Problem

I believe this is a common problem, but nobody seems to have a direct solution. My rear windows in my Odyssey will crack open slightly, but then won't close when I try to. One of the two behaves this way; the other is pretty good either way. What's the suggested solution? Standard motor replacement? Lube inside the motor?

Reply to
Phil

Replace the motors. Otherwise try lubing the motors and then replace them in a week or two.

Reply to
Woody