03 Odyssey Rear Window Problem

I believe this is a common problem, but nobody seems to have a direct solution. My rear windows in my Odyssey will crack open slightly, but then won't close when I try to. One of the two behaves this way; the other is
pretty good either way. What's the suggested solution? Standard motor replacement? Lube inside the motor?
--
Phil

Replace the motors. Otherwise try lubing the motors and then replace them in a week or two.