03 Pilot auto window problem

Hi,
I just put a new battery in my Pilot. Now the "auto" feature of the driver's side window is no longer operational - never had a problem before
changing batteries.
Are these possibly related? Is there an easy fix?
Thanks for any advice.
Ci wrote:

Yes, it is an easy fix. I don't remember the exact process, but it has something to do with holding the button to fully lower the window and the holding the button to fully raise the window. I also don't remember if this is in the owner's manual.
Yes, it is battery related. The only Honda that I have experience with where this didn't occur is my '04 Accord Coupe. It affected my '05 Civic Si and '03 Element.
bob z.
bob zee wrote:

That was easy, thanks a lot. It actually is in the owner's manual. The part I was not doing is when the window goes back up, you have to hold the button up for about 2 more seconds after it is completely closed. Thanks again

Ci wrote:

It's in your owner's manual. They thought of everything.
'Curly'