03 Pilot rear ended tonight

I was at a red light and the guy must have been day dreaming when he slammed on the brakes just before he slammed into my trailer hitch - it knocked the gps right out my ash tray - my back hurts a little but I'll see how it feels in the morning.

it was dark, but so far, I think the pilot is ok - but I want a body shop to check out the uni-body.

the other guy has a leaking radiator, pushed in his front bumper, pushed in his hood, headlights pushed in.

I felt the impact and metallic crushing noise, but I had my foot on the brake the whole time - do I have to worry about tranny damage? I was sitting at the red light in D. The Pilot is well built! If I didn't have the trailer hitch I would have had (more) damage. Rocky

Reply to
Rocky

the dealer checked the car today - he said the pilot hitch is bolted on with

12 bolts- there was no damage!
Reply to
Rocky

All you got to do now is make sure your back doesn't have any hidden damage!

Reply to
Alan