04 Civic lost keys need new key and remote

I lost a set of keys to my 04 Civic EX. I have another set that has the 'tag' with the key-code.
When I take this to the dealer what can I expect to pay for a new key and
for a new push-button keyless remote?
Is there an aftermarket remote that I can buy? Can only the dealer make a new key (I understand there is a computer chip in it.) Is this a one minute or a one hour job?
Thanks,
Al
The keyless remote you can buy for cheap on ebay, but the key will be expensive and take awhile to get

The key is $30, walk into the dealer, copy your old one (including immobilizer codes), walk out.