04 Civic lost keys need new key and remote

I lost a set of keys to my 04 Civic EX. I have another set that has the 'tag' with the key-code.

When I take this to the dealer what can I expect to pay for a new key and for a new push-button keyless remote?

Is there an aftermarket remote that I can buy? Can only the dealer make a new key (I understand there is a computer chip in it.) Is this a one minute or a one hour job?

Thanks,

Al

Reply to
ANC

The keyless remote you can buy for cheap on ebay, but the key will be expensive and take awhile to get

Reply to
James

The key is $30, walk into the dealer, copy your old one (including immobilizer codes), walk out.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty