05 Accord pictures

I'm trying to find pictures of an 05 Accord LX-G Graphite Pearl 4 door. Can someone suggest any website?

Thank You;

Skipper

Reply to
skipper

Skipper, I suggest that you visit the local Honda dealership and ask one of the salesmen to give you a free booklet related to the 2005 Accords. At the local dealership in my town, they keep them locked up in special room. I ask the person that gave me the booklet why they now keep them locked up instead of on display in the showroom--like they done in previous years. She said that those booklets are expensive and the dealers now have to pay for them. She said that the dealership has saved lots of money by only giving them to customers that request them.

Reply to
Jason

I went to Honda Canada's web site and entered your colour choice for the four door. See this link;

Who does your other work for you?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Smith