05 Accord Sedan Front License Plate Install

Can anyone please tell me or send me a link on where I can find instructions to install a front license plate on my Accord?
I have a kit that comes with the car but no instructions anywhere.
Thanks
Your dealer should put this on for you free of charge.

instructions
Logic Design wrote:

Lots of duct tape.
Virus Database (VPS): 0534-2, 08/24/2005