05 Accord Wipers?

Page 1 of 2
I was looking in my manual but it does not say what size the wipers are on my 05 Accord LX-G?
Skipper

Got a tape measure?
lol....

on
Smart Ass' like you is what wrong with the world these days.

No, I was serious. Just measure it. As for what's wrong with the world these days, which is worse, a smart ass or someone too dumb/lazy to measure a wiper blade to see it's size?
At least this "smart ass" can do for himself and not depend on others for even the simple stuff.
This is supposed to be a help and information forum. Maybe he didn't know it was as simple as doing a straight measurement.

measure

Seth wrote:

So what you're saying (if I follow your line of thought here), is that being asked if you have a tape measure would have confused you and not helped you find the lengths of your wiper blades?
Brian
"Brian Smith" wrote

enough
being
you
I think he means just the opposite. "Got a tape measure?" would mean, "Oh, I can measure this myself; I thought maybe there was some fancy way to have to do that -- thank you."

Entirely possible I suppose. It's hard to decipher some thoughts when there's a lack of emotion able to be displayed in this medium.
A tape measure is the quickest and usually the most efficient method, of finding the length of medium to large items.
Brian
Howard Lester wrote:

Exactly. Though I would replace the oh with DUH!....for not seeing the forest through the trees. It is easy to do at times!

"L Alpert" wrote

That's right! Sometimes, on this forum in particular, we ask questions that appear so dumb to many, and we accuse the OP of being dumb or lazy.
"How do I check my oil?"
"Pull up on the dipstick, you moron!"
"Oh, you mean I can do that (without having to call, or get permission from the service manager)?"
:)
Brian Smith wrote:

No, I am saying that his response would have reminded me that the solution is as simple as using a ruler to measure them.

LOL! I'm sorry that I gave you grief over that <g>. As I said before, it's so difficult sometimes to detect the emotions in a response without being able to see the person's face. Again, my apologies.
Brian
Brian Smith wrote:

No sweat. I never took offense. It's all in a day's posting ;-)

{;^)
skipper wrote:

His answer is valid. A tape measure will give all the necessary information.

Seth wrote:

And measure both sides. I strongly suspect they are different lenghts.
skipper wrote:

Driver and passenger sides are different. I had bad luck with aftermarket refills, but the dealer sourced refills were cheap and work great. I generally don't buy parts at dealerships, but I do for the Accord blades.
John