05 pilot

Neighbor bought and showed his car off. He bought the options which included a sun roof. The hiway wind noise was very, very loud and annoying. Anyone one with similar ideas? Seamus J. Wilson

Reply to
sligo

Did you try closing the sunroof?

Reply to
Bubba

You're cracking me up :-)

I have an '05, and it's not any worse than any other SUV I have been in.

...But I have the Sun Roof closed :-)

G-Man

Reply to
G-Man

I leave the sun roof on our 05 Pilot tilted up, not completely opened. Is he opening it all the way..?

Reply to
Larry J.

is it possible that the crossbar is actually resonating when you reach a certain speed? Could its "hum" either be mistaken for hiway noise or even augment it:?

I wonder if a wind deflector might help - the same technology that 18 wheelers use to diminish wind resistance by affixing said deflector atop their boxy cabs.

Reply to
B&H