05 Ridgeline

Page 1 of 2
My Father-in-law showed up with this Friday
http://www.gwfweb.com/hondas/05rl.jpg
Damn it rides nice!

The front end sucks!
Tom

No it doesn't! At least not in black..
http://www.gwfweb.com/hondas/05rl_2.jpg
G-Man

WAAAAAAAAY overpriced.

That would be a BIG 10-4 !
Some dealers adding on up to 5K on the MSRP. This didn't happen to him anyway.
G-Man

I don't see how this thing is going to sell considering how much competition there is in that segment. Hell, you can buy a real truck for less $ than that.
If you build it...they will come.
It's for people who "Want One" not "Need One"
Same price I paid for my Pilot. If I had the money, I'd get one...but with two kids in college, I don't :-)
Personally I feel it should be priced with the Toyota Tacoma.
G-Man

The forntend of that ridge line is just plan ugly. The grill looks terrible.

I think it looks great!

I feel the same way about your wife :-)
I'm Kidding!!!! Really!
Sorry, couldn't resist. The same reason I spent many hours in the principals office in High School.
Beauty is in the eye...
G-Man

How much time do people spend looking at the front end of their vehicles?
Only part I really care about the looks of is the dash. How the front end looks is the problem of the person I am following. How the rear-end looks is the problem of the car behind me.
There's a choice of a different grille as an accessory.

Not too bad looking, but I would be hard pressed to trade in my 05 Duramax for a V6 truck.
Maybe if my wife wanted a truck instead of her Accord :)
Shane

I'de buy a 05 Tacoma at least there is a receiver hitch option, instead of an after market.If I remember the in town mpg figures for the Taco are better than the Ridgeline.
Tom

You can get an extended cab 4X4 Duramax or any of the other diesils from the big 3 for the price of a loaded Ridgeline if you watch your options. My buddy's 4X4 Duramax gets 18mpg in the city.
This is very true, when I priced out a Ridgeline it was close to the same price as my fully loaded GMC Duramax.
Shane

One would have to be a complete moron to buy one of these "trucks" for 28-35K. Don't get me wrong I love Honda autos, but when it comes to these things, they really F-ed up.

Or, see things differently than you.

Without any specifics. Genius.

Quick sucking Honda ass, the thing is a disaster. Would you be dumb enough to buy one just because it has an H on the grill?

Let's see assvacuum, it's overpriced, underpowered, undersized, ugly as an Avalance with less functionality and did I mention it was overpriced?

Again with no specifics.....

Poor, poor Honda....yet *another* failure that could have been averted if they had only asked you!
You haven't driven one.