05 Ridgeline

It will be a success. Why? For years people (including myself) have been buying vehicles because they "Like" them. I have no real use for an SUV, other than my wife loves it. So she has a pilot. I had a 2001 Tundra and only put 18k on it. Bit I liked it. I could have done with a new Civic, but I purchased a 2005 EX-V6...because I like it.

If I only purchased things I needed, I'd be an "F"ing millionaire now.

Do you only buy practical things? If you do, you are no fun at all :-)

G-Man

Reply to
G-Man

it's about time honda broke into the truck market. thier cars are high quality and i'm sure that truck is just as innovative and as high in quality as the rest of thier products. and it looks SWEET

-jeff

Reply to
hondaman

Nice pics G-Man. Tell your father-in-law to swing by and join us over at Ridgeline Owners Club too.

I think Honda's got a good start here for their first pickup. Sure, it has some quirks but all first-year models do. Honda will work it out.

Good luck...

Reply to
garray