06 accord accessories questions

Hi, I ordered an accord EX-L 4 cyl with nav that I'm supposed to be getting this week. I just found out that it doesn't come with an auto dimmin rear
view mirror (just a normal with the little lever on the bottom to dim it) in searching the next I found on a honda parts site (thats sells only genuine honda parts) 2 different items, 1 was item: 08V03-SDA-101A, which is an "auto day/night rear view mirror" which was sold for around 24.00 and then item: 08V03-SDA-100B which is auto day/night rear view mirror w/ compass, which was a little bit under 200 dollars. I dont' see any mention to either of these accessories on hondas web site. there is also no mention to the "sport package" I see in the brochure. (sport package has fog lights, rear spoiler and auto dimming mirror) can any shed some light on the subject? any idea what the sport package would cost, or what just the mirror woudl cost installed?
thanks -Nick
The $24 part is just the Attachment Kit, so you need both.
I would imagine at least an hour labor to install.
There are instructions if you want to tackle it your self, and they have it for $180. I don't see the attachment kit, but I'm sure they carry it.
http://www.handa-accessories.com/accelect06.html
No clue on the Sport Package.
G-Man
PS, I love the NAV system :-)

thanks, I looked at that site and it said 225 when I added it to my cart... but I found it for 164 on another site. I'm gonna see what the dealer can do on pricing and install (picking up the car this week) thanks for the help!
-Nick
To be honest, I didn't like the look of the extra wire and all. You don't need the compass, you have NAV.
But I guess if you are used to the auto Dim, it may be worth it.
G-Man

yeah auto dim is soooo nice.... do they make an auto dim without a compass?
You could also try and aftermarket auto-dimming rearview mirror such as Mitto's. One thing I don't like about my '03 Accord is that the rearview mirror is rather small, though I have not done anything about it yet.
http://www.autoanything.com/products/product_gnn.aspx?p_id 22
John