06 Civic Negotiating

I was able to get down to 16,100 for a coupe with manual transmisson. I've had dealers tell me over the phone they'd give 200 over invoice but haven't actually
been able to get down to that.
I got an EX Coupe Auto for 18,100 -Nicholas
Meaty wrote:

dealers tell me over the phone they'd give 200 over invoice but haven't actually been able to get down to that.

Not a coupe but a new sedan....looking for $17,660...good luck. It's possible but TOUGH!! I just got mine (EX sedan) om Saturday for $18.2k The MSRP+Shipping/Handling is $19,610. They had a $24k sticker on it (added $2k just because they are hard to find) and it took me two frigg'n days to get them down. It was already tinted, Honda wheel locks, Honda fender and door molding and some chicken s**t security device. I'm here in Las Vegas, NV.
It must pay to live back east. I have an order in on a LX sedan w/auto tranny for list less $300. .

Either that or West Cost people are all suckers who like to pay hundreds or thousands more on their supposedly hard to find cars.
-RA
"Either that or West Cost people are all suckers who like to pay hundreds or thousands more on their supposedly hard to find cars."
YA, YA...Thats it.... What a FRIGG'N putz...