'06 CR-V Arm Rest

I just picked up my new silver '06 with auto trans. I love it. However, I find the supplied arm rest to be, well, a horrible joke. I`ve located a "replacement"
offered by Honda at http://www.handa-accessories.com/crvint05.html for $106. which comes with install instructions. Looks easy enough to install. Has anyone any comments on this thing? Is it worth it? Does it provide better comfort? Does it fill the entire blank space between the seats for the passanger`s comfort as well? Thanks for you time.

Are you able to keep both hands on the wheel when you use the armrest?
--
Bearman
Occasionally proud but always happy to be an American.

Yes, but the stock armrest are just too narrow and my arm wants to roll off. I`d really like a comfortable arm support for long drives. (About 9 hrs. each way) I`m traveling between S. Louisiana and Tennessee quite a bit transporting what we were able to salvage from our home to our new one. I just got a silver 06 EX and love it. But I also wish Honda had kept that handy pull out tray under the seat like on my friend`s 03 model.
I installed mine for my '05 CRV and quite comfortable with extra storage space. If you have a wide torso, it might interfere slightly with comfort. Excellent value for my CRV. Easy install and it will fill the space between the front seats.

Doesn't look to hard to install according to the directions, on page one of instructions what happen to step #4 it seems to skip some steps then on to step #7, Take your time and you should be OK.
Tom