'06 CR-V Folding Armrest Console on '07 Model?

The standard armrest on my '06 absolutely sucks for even the most basic support so I purchased the Folding Armrest Console. It made a world of difference,
although I have to lift it to connect the seatbelt. I noticed the accessories offered for the '07 CR-V doesn`t include the Folding Armrest Console offered for the earlier models. Does anyone know if they can be interchanged with the '07 models? As best as I can tell by just looking, the '07 armrest looks very similar, however........ Just wondering