'06 Odyssey - What happened to the pivoting rear windows?

The rear power tilt-out windows (or whatever they're called) common on the '05 Odyssey do not exist in the '06. When open, those windows permit air to circulate through the van. It doesnt apprear that this
feature exists in the '07 Odyssey either. WTF? Why'd they take them out??
My 05 Odyssey has power down/up windows in both sliding doors which is considered preferable by most people.

Actually I should have said my 06 Odyssey has power down windows, not 05.