07 Accord-- What is this accessory?

This is a shot of the overhead panel right above the rear view mirror of my 07 Accord 6 cyl sedan. I can't figure out what that grill with all the holes
is right beneath the DOOR==OFF switch. I also can't figure out what the little round hole just to the left of it is.
Any ideas?
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2441521830075303029tFOmQi
Kansas Bob wrote:

================================= Isn't that where the (optional) hands-free phone speaker / microphone goes?
'Curly'
I believe it is also mic for navigation.

The grill is where the microphone for voice activated nav system goes. Little round hole is the light that lights up console in the night.
message wrote:

Thank you...it is a light!