07 and 08 honda fit telescoping st. wheel

I notice that the 08 Honda Fits have telescoping steering wheels. I wonder if the 08 steering wheel can retrofit to the 07.. Has anyone explored that possibility?
My only real complaint about the Fit is the lack of steering wheel adj. fore and aft.
Thanks. rs32194